Life is filled with difficulties. We understand that and can help. Our licensed psychologists and counselors are dedicated to working with you to overcome personal, emotional, behavioral, academic, work-related, and other issues.
We are experienced in providing evidence-based treatment for children, adolescents, adults, and older adults. We want to empower you to live a happier life, even after your sessions end.
What is treatment/counseling?
Treatment empowers people to think and act in new ways that can help them achieve the goals they have set. For those who feel stuck in one of life’s ruts, treatment can help offer strategies to help get unstuck. This may include conversations a bout the past, present, and future.
We can help with:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Behavioral Therapy
- Family-Focused Therapy
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy
- Cognitive Processing Therapy
- Play Therapy
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Other evidence-based treatments, as appropriate